Skills:New York, NY $150,000–$175,000 / yr
| Location:New York , United States Of America
We are looking to fill a Python developer position in the Credit Financial Development team.
Here is what we are looking for in a candidate:
1. Eager to learn
2. Able to contribute and work well in a collaborative team environment
3. Good communication skills
4. Min 5 years of hands-on development experience in object oriented programing, e.g., Python, C++, or Java etc.
5. Quantitative degree in Math, Physics, Engineering a plus.
6. Previous experience with python preferred.
7. Good knowledge of finance and security valuation preferred
1. Design and implementation of Credit Instrument and its associated lifecycle
2. Design and implementation of Pricers for various credit products
3. Develop relationships with the Quant and Financial Development Teams to resolve pricing related issues
4. Investigate and analyze legacy valuation result differences with quartz to ensure quartz based implementation pricing is correct
5. Support BAU, end of day processing
Register/Login to Apply