Skills:Kennesaw, GA $90,000–$120,000 / yr
| Location:Georgia , United States Of America
Will be responsible for providing support in the areas of Human Resources including but not limited to compensation & benefit analysis and administration, as well as other special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Participate as a member of the global compensation team on the continuous harmonization/implementation of the company’s various pay/allowance programs. Oversee financial aspects of the company’s compensation and mobility programs Evaluate positions using the company's philosophy and market pricing techniques to determine position(s), base pay and, if any, variable pay and allowances. Participate in the administration/management of the global variable pay programs: management incentive compensation (MIC), branch manager incentive plan (BMIP), sales commission plans (Standard & Industrial), etc. Provide input to the budgetary merit planning process and assist in ensuring the timely & accurate authorization/approval and payment of said awards. Assist with the compensation elements of M&A due diligence and integration Participate in various external wage and benefit surveys to benchmark positions, as well as company programs, to identify relative market position/comparators. Assist and manage promotional recommendations and merit rating programs to ensure compliance with established guidelines. Maintain and/or create job descriptions to ensure compliance to country labor laws. Assist in the formulation of fiscal year merit increase guidelines. Participates, under minimal supervision, in broad assignments and projects requiring analysis and ingenuity in compensation. Provides input and assists in the development of Human Resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through various sources. Maintains ongoing communication with the HR leadership team, as well as HR geographic resources, to ensure communication and dissemination of appropriate information. Provides other general related duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned.
Basic Qualifications Education
• University degree in Finance or Human Resources is required
• A minimum of 5 years progressive Compensation Experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
Preferred Qualifications Education or Experience
• Master 's Degree in relevant field
• Ability to speak multiple languages
• Certified in Six Sigma and/or Lean Sigma Technical Skills
• Experience working with a HRIS system
• Experience implementing compensation programs in multiple countries.
• Strong knowledge of global HR Processes and Policies
• Exceptional analytical skills required to perform financial modeling and interpretation of data from multiple systems or sources.
• Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be an excellent communicator (oral and written) and possess strong facilitation skills.
All candidates submitted are only considered for ownership purposes under BrandSafway Corp & C&I businesses at this time, all other BrandSafway businesses are excluded.
Register/Login to Apply